Meditations. Relations. Creations. Image Map

Friday 30 August 2013

Hydrolica, and the tired breeze.


The hardest part was that it was just for your entertainment,

" If you look deep in the folds of your mind you'll find it was just something your imagination had painted,
A scenario you in fact created"
Oooooo
What a statement, 
You weren't even creative(smart) enough to state(say) it but that was your hand and damn girl you played it,    
But I'm over feigning this displacement,
so if you want this role you come take it,
 or we can trade it, 
So I can move off and start weening off this fake shit

Because lately you capricious vibrations have taken the shape of contagious, 
 and I couldn't defeat the contagion, 
When
I became it...

but I can stop planning how to escape this darkest arrangement,

And strike once more for the forest and trade my masks in for faces, 
But go faceless, 
Where all the things I say don't come out outrageous,
 but as just plain sin,

Because for if I had to describe in one word our situation, 

I would choose forsaken, 

Rescinding all ties to evil places and replaced it with places I never have to live up to these unrealistic expectations,

For damn sure I'm not complaining but next time if its her or the highway,
 I'll take the paycheck and vacation.

and

 Today's agenda for  communications relate only to elations, 
Because you destroyed all the remaining traces of  patience, 
That I came with,

 I've burst past the realm of complacence and gone all the way past full stasis to the point

Im sharpening the sides to all your allegedly straight edges so its painless.
When I do whatever it takes to to replace this blame and become a nothing but a snake that slithers uncontained by your infamous repuatation that was shameless...


No comments:

Post a Comment